Sunday, August 13, 2017

Back to School

I am so excited to be your teacher.  Before school starts I am asking you to get a few supplies to get us started.  My homepage will be the place that you check for homework. My homework will be updated on this page weekly.
Supplies and Donations
The following is a list of recommended supplies:

1) 2 single subject notebooks college ruled
2) Two sharp pencils 
3) 2 pens black and 2 red 
4) Colored pencils
5) Hand-held eraser
6) Ruler
7) Pencil sharpener
8) Glue Sticks/tape
9) 4 highlighters with yellow, green, blue, green.
10)  Earbuds (very important)
11)  A mouse is strongly recommended, but not required.
12) One 1.5 to 2 inch binder (no zipper)
13) 3 dividers


However, I know that buying supplies can be an expensive endeavor and can even cause a hardship for some folks.   

As such, I’m putting a call out to any and all families to help our students be as successful as possible. In our classroom, as you’ll see during Back-To-School, student desks will have started the year with a pencil box containing a yellow highlighter, 2 pens and a glue stick at my expense. While happy to do it, as the year rolls on these supplies will wear out. With your help, I’m hoping to keep these and other resources in plentiful supply.

Below you’ll find a list of resources I’d be honored to have you donate to my class for future use. Do not feel compelled to donate by any means. Should you decide to give, you decide the quantity. Even 1 will help greatly. Students will not receive extra credit for donating these items, but all will benefit in the long run.

Pink Highlighters
Green Highlighters
Yellow Highlighters
Blue/Black ball point pens
8.5” x 11” spiral bound notebook
Glue Sticks
Mini-scissors (child sized)
Colored Pencils
Boxes of Kleenex (your students will appreciate this over the 1-ply school provided stuff)

No comments:

Post a Comment