Thursday, March 26, 2020

March 26


This week I spent time reading through journals and reading logs.  I see a lot of excellent journals.

I am posting scores on Powerschool, and I try to stay caught up.  If you are falling behind, please email me late work.  Reading logs are required 4 days a week.  If you forgot to do one last week, do and extra one this week, and highlight that row!  

With the living history journal, you will have 8 entries by spring break.  If you miss one, make it up.

7th Grade

Today,
Log into Nat Geo Help link. Read Chapter 6 Lesson 3.1. It is about the city of Tenochtitlan. Read for comprehension. Highlight and take notes. I will quiz you tomorrow. Make sure you study the map, click the magnifying glass.

8th Grade

Continue your work on Andrew Jackson.

No comments:

Post a Comment